Thursday, January 9, 2014

Finally its on!

Its been a while. Quite a while since i last update the blog.Thanks for viewing this blog and im sorry for those waited for my update. i received some phone calls and some private message from the followers. And i felt quite honoured. Its time for updating my blog like i used to do. Good news is i finally got my own laptop. Updating using phone aint gonna work. But the bad news is lots of my old pics gone in the process of buying this laptop (which about a year i think) . But dont worry, ill try the best i can to retrieve my old pics maybe from my pendrive or something. And here's something that maybe will cheer you up. Something that ill elaborate more later on next subsequent topics.


I remember that the last post is about the 2TG. Unfortunately i sold the 2tg at a good deal, not me but the buyer due to unforseen circumstances. And the last part was also bout my celica. Which wasnt yet colored and for your information that was a long time ago and the color is starting to faded already/


On the middle of 2013 ive bought my second datsun 510. Keep it original, olskool but powerful. Ill give a bit of hint. Twin and stroker. Ill update more on the next post.

Finally got the sliders up and running. Motor working fine, the su's needs a bit of a twerk. And unfortunately enough.. i dont have the time to drive this car. Its been parked infront of my house for quite a while. Maybe its time to sell it?

Ive made a promise to myself. Ill own myself another serious drift car with 4age. And that promise was fulfilled last year. Time to get serious.. im talking all diy, some sponsorship, saturday drifting every week to sharpen my skill. I thought about another chassis already but last week crash reminds me to keep this car and new chassis will make me a bit sad if i had a crash. For this car i wasnt really sad, parts quite cheap and easy to get and im getting the hang of the car quite well.

 Bought myself a daily runner. Which wasnt turn out as well as i planned. On the 4th day the gearbox blowed. Needs new clutch. all red line oil. Then there's the ac.. lots of leakage. Guess the previous owner wasnt really being honest with me. The power steering pump from an unknown model. The turbo is out. The wiring is a mess! And some other probs which ALSO i will update soon

Bits on this fd2r aswell ;)

cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment