Thursday, January 23, 2014

#7 510 the sliders project

My last update on this car was like a year ago. This car have been through rough times in this whole year. And from this picture.. this happens after the engine swap. Stories at the end of this post

This car was a store at one time. A long time

My last update was about engine swap. So lets continue from there shall we?

 So i got the whole thing changed. I mean the brakes, some pipeline. New fluid.. etc

Engine wiring done. Turns out the valve seal has ripped. So the car runs on 3 cylinder at that time.

New fluid. I told you so.

New bearings and stuff.. Ive spent a lot on this car to be honest



The process took a whole 4 months or so. Since the valve seal was on the edge, ive sent the car to a friend for top overhaul and change the valve seal. After 3 months process the result was the same. The brake jammed, the power was really dreadful, i felt like it was running on 2 cyl or so. I barely got the car back home. Since then i just left the car outside my home waiting for a right time to continue the project


No comments:

Post a Comment