Monday, January 13, 2014

#2 Celica Ta22 Update


I know some of my readers waited for the finishing product. Im glad i could retrieve some of the old pics from my instagram and also my facebook. Im covering the update from where i left it till now. Like usual ill leave with lots of pics because pictures tells everything. And its also a proof and not some bullshit created by a man who wanna show off to his friends but in fact he have nothing.

Enough blabbering. This was quite a long time ago.. i think december 2012 perhaps?

Well some of you may know that the paint job took a whole year. And well... judge the paintjob by yourself

This was the basecoat
 Some colors. Before polish


After polish and exterior fittings

Final touch up should be done. Ive called the tow truck and they still in process installing the parts and some minor touchup

Interior looks decent

Got it back home. After a long long time!

Meanwhile since i sold my 2tg. I drove bout 600km north to pick up this thing. In a day. That was a tiring day! But its worth it. This thing makes the car more special than it already is :)

That means its time to get my hands dirty and work some stuff out. DIY style like usual. It was a long time i didnt get my hands dirty and i really glad that i did the whole thing quite alright i guess. 

Will proceed to the next post which i will show some stuffs that cost me lots of $$$ and took me like 4 months as i did all of those thing only on my weekends.


No comments:

Post a Comment