Monday, January 13, 2014

#25 Celica Ta22 Update

This is the latest looks. Using twin carb. 


Nahhh... just joking. At that time the car was parked too long in the garage and i decided to send the car to D works garage in Serdang which was the worst decision i made, and which i will explain later.


Brought the engine. It looks big. It is big and really tall. Bad news for the oilsump.


All the stuffs in the car. Sorry for the blurry pictures.. i dont know why


Immediately they cut my custom crossmember and fit it into the bay. Installed rack.. original was steering box.

Couple of days they did the wiring meter and lights and stuffs. It was fast but it was also rubbish. Not suprisingly.

Then they tried installing the engine. But what a bullshit! They dont know how to install the engine! I was told to cut out my firewall and using racing brake system as the servo will get in the way. What a stupid reason. They already scratched my engine bay quite bad though.

Then they just put the engine in like this.

I was so fed up i said get the damn engine out of my car and get my car out of here! And the charge for that was RM1200. The charge for damaging my engine bay and shitting wiring. Anyone in this area, please dont send the car to D works garage in serdang. They said they can do anything but in fact. All they do is lying.

No comments:

Post a Comment