Wednesday, December 12, 2012

te72 last moment

Hello fellow readers. as i explained earlier my laptop just crashed and i lose lotsa pics which contains lotsa infos. so im trying my best here to dig up some pics from my phone. since im updating using my phone please ignore my typo and lack of update as my laptop decided to crash again after reformat.

anyway heres some update bout my te72. well i sold it.
t

and this is the last photography with the car

for these couple of months it did cheer me up. i learned many things bout drifting and control. this was also my first 4age which i really enjoyed. its unlike any other engine. this is purely responsive and powerful machine. and someday.. maybe somedgay i will buy another chassis qhich is more serious to drifting and will
be powered by the same old wanker. otherwise why should i spare 3 units in my garage

g

anyway the new owner is alao a drift enthusias




No comments:

Post a Comment