Monday, May 2, 2011

The ending

It seems like the end of this project. This project was a short one indeed. The lack of time to spend on the car and ALSO to update this blog make this whole project, rather a boring one.

FORTUNATELY.. i have some pics on my phone bout the car, therefore i shall present you (if there is somebody reading my blog) some mod i did on the car.. a boring one though.

I managed to apply the darkest tint they have.. notice i also tint the front one too. it was rather hard to drive at night. and to my ingenuity , i decided to tint the front lights too. im getting more ricer by the day...


and dont forget the rear reverse lights too



some of you (my imaginative reader) may think, why did i use the 'spender' wheels.. well to answer that, i bought that rims just to sell it. and i just did some testing on my car



Bought new lower arm, M3 Bushings..



did some D.I.Y....






as you can see, it is really rusty... and its hella hard to open that bolt





how can i drive at night with the tint? well to satisfy my selfishness satisfaction , i installed some angle eyes and that H.I.D lights to annoy people



This is after installing the bush. what is the difference? you can see it got lil bit of camber and toe in . notice the missing roadtax



This make so much difference on the track. i also lowered the car.




Some action pics at MARDI. Kinda satisfied installing the thing myself, the ride comfort also improved thus making the car more drivable.



i will make one last proper photoshoot with the car. guess i'll miss her... so much..



No comments:

Post a Comment