Thursday, May 26, 2011

A star that almost shines

Something that should make me happy.

And yes, im a bit happy to see my bodywork 70% finished.

So i brought a proper camera with me and show ya'll (again, if there's anyone reading my blog) a clearer pics of this little star.

So they use that blue thing to prevent rust


My right fender, left still in progress


I really hope there's a new fender out there


Right roof drain already finished



This will take a lot of time to grind it.





I managed to put tar under the fender



It looks like a horor movie



One thing that i love about celica is the big rear section and the sexy lines



Poor little thing







What is my plan for the interior?



Well im gonna start with removing the tar and paint the floor pan. And i will not use interior trimming, only 2 bucket seats, dashboard with original rpm and odometer with cut off switch



Already adjust the rear bonnet to align with the rest of the body



It is indeed a rather sexy looking machine



So almost finished with my engine bay



Its a lot harder than it looks, cramped my hands couple of times to sand it



and still a lot of works to do



The bodywork will be finish next week. And will continue with a new coat of paint.... i hope



wish me luck~

No comments:

Post a Comment