Saturday, May 14, 2011

One step closer

The previous experience teaches me a lot of lesson, there is always mistakes, but then there is always the answer to the mistakes.


The answer which now will help me to improve my knowledge and will lead me to a better solution.


And that solution will make my work easier and faster with less mistakes.


And i hope my new project will prove that... sort of.


Well since i ordered the man to do my bodywork, will make sure he's doing the best.And he did.


Bought tar and unfurl it all over the fenders. This to prevent rust


My artistic skills undulate better results to my car, which is not actually happening.


The hardworker behind this car




Though the sun flashing all over me, finished my job sanding the engine bay.



Done on the front hood



This... will shine... soon



There is minimal amount of rust under the body



This is old



New drain.





"Experience is the name everyone gives to their mistake" By Oscar Wilde

No comments:

Post a Comment