Saturday, May 7, 2011

Some stuffs

So i bought some stuffs over ebay , and some stuffs from my E30.

Bought this side mirror , immitation of the real celica side mirror, the original is hard to find and expensive thanks to other olskools car that like to use this side mirror.


Bought a Sparco Junior long time ago, didnt use it and its for sell. But will use it as driver side seat if there no buyer


Ill use this RSR* Magic exhaust from my E30 to use it on my star





Remember this? I bought this for my KE30





Still considering to buy this flat tail lights, but it cost like 700$




Bought this clear side signal lamp




And this clear side lamp




And i also bought a Bride Low Max






All the parts will be here in couple of weeks, will hope for the best

No comments:

Post a Comment