Monday, July 2, 2012

TE72 Project Part III

As you cant see my car doesnt have a glovebox. So i bought a glovebox so my interior will not look hideous.

And i also bought a BRIDE Low Max and Takata harness for me, This looks better than the previous ancient full buckets.


I will change the passenger side soon as it looks hideous and rather dangerous for taxi riders.

All sorted out for me to go through Puspakom.

But it wasnt going as planned. They said my car is not carrying the original body, and i had to wait for couple of hours for them to check the car thoroughly.

The reason is? My chassis number is KE70 supporting a 4k engine. Whereas in Japan or other countries it is called TE72 with 2t engine. And the stupid head of puspakom told me that my car is TE72 without knowing the real stories. Told him the stories, but it wasnt going well. And they will have to detain my car. But after couple hours of discussing, their findings finally worth it, they told me my car is a KE70 combi. hah?

Anyway, doesnt care if its combi or what. As long i can transfer to my name its good enough for me.

So will update bout the drifting scene soon.




cheerio

No comments:

Post a Comment