Sunday, October 30, 2011

#13 Celica Update

I left my car outside with only a cover on for like 3 days, and the car started to rust. Its kinda sad to see all my hard work turn into a rust. So i quickly called a mate to help me sanding the car for primer coating. Luckily the rust only develop a thin layer, and the sanding work removes the rust straight away.

To save my budget, we pushed the car to a paint shop near my house. It looked easy, but its not. Its heavy.

So the car is already coated with primer, towed back to my house with Unser and a rope.

This is better than nothing.

But i opted for the best primer, he claims that this brand absorb into the metal, thus reducing the probability for oxidization.

Next step is to strip the interior


And the roof too

And another 2 weeks for body shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment