Friday, September 2, 2011

Redefining the blog


Hi, and thank you to all the readers of this blog. I did some changes to this blog to keep it fresh and up to date. There is some minor changes on the layout of this blog to make it more user friendly, feel free to comment on the posts and i will gladly reply your comments to share more information.

The major changes is the name of this blog and description, the new url is www.the-sliders.blogspot.com . The new name compensate with my new design stickers and more commercial name for this blog. And the name is a tribute to my 510 the SLIDERS as my current project car along with my celica. The description "Recording the history" means recording the project that im building right now and will be my great history soon.

The contents will also be the same, about my project cars and also not forget Ampang Kamikaze. I will still featured more of their cars soon and more activities that we will be join.

Stay tuned for more updates :)

cheerio~

3 comments:

  1. banner atas tu dah kewl~ gambor background pulak semak keh keh keh... kasik masuk ak geng si drKay cj/KayWU lah.. lama tak nengok merce jepon dia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool. Can't wait 2c the result. Good work n keep up d spirit

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you sbb comment.haha


    abah.. nnt bila2 aku amik gambar kete doktor

    ReplyDelete