Saturday, September 24, 2011

CCCM Break fast part II

Continue from Part I



So we waited at MRR2 for others to join

Sara's celica is the same model with mine. With fuel tank under the car and filler between the rear lights. But how nice the flat lamp is

Menacing. Cant wait for my car

Went to Pandan Indah for supper. Its already 12 am


One by one

Fluoroscent orange. Looks like RC car






And this is one of the tidiest TA28













And its time for us to go home. See you again next time!

Special thanks to Sara for giving me a ride and all CCCM members for the nice treat. I will definately join you guys again soon.

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I just wish to give an enormous thumbs up for the nice info you've got right here on this post. I will probably be coming back to your weblog for more soon!
    catering white plains ny

    ReplyDelete