Sunday, August 14, 2011

SLIDERS engine stripping

Another weekend for me to enjoy.

Yesterday got the chance to remove the engine.

Stuck at Kokdiang's workshop for the whole month.

Well today is the day to redeem the time.

Jacking up the car, removing all the attached part to the engine.

And plan to overhaul the engine

Messy bay. Need to clear it before installing my L series

Then AK Ojan arrived to install the thermowrap he bought

Squeezin into my tent.


One more thing to go

There goes my Weber. Its heavy though.. scrap? NOOOO

Then helped Ojan installin the thermowrap

Its just 2 more screws on my engine before i can jack the engine up

Finished installing the thermowrap. Itchy and kinda hassle to install this. + rain..

So i didnt finished my engine job. Will continue next saturday

Finished product predicted to be like this. Everything's the same. How low can i go? Lower than my E30...


"Follow your needs if its satisfies your needs"

No comments:

Post a Comment