Sunday, March 21, 2010

Still alive..?

Yes... this blog is STILL alive..

sorry for the lack of update as im quite busy...

So how's my red chilly goin on..?

yeah.. as ya'll dont know... my bosozoku project has gone quite well...

so to sum up... the most important characteristic for BOSO is...

Shooting Moon exhaust!



a lil' bit of flame when i shift down and sound like a bomb... good for scaring people... bad for scaring the police...lol..

anyway..i also installed 12V Saga carb... why..? bcoz piston carb means more fuel efficiency... and more powahh!



And... my chilly was choosen to be filmed in local TV show...

used my car couple of days...and the program will be shown to public this upcoming april.. so... dont stay tuned! *duhh...

Unfortunately... bosozoku theme is no longer my car theme.. The last journey of the Chilly end last wednesday... entered my garage on wednesday and time to strip the engine!! stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment