Saturday, February 13, 2010

Shots and reviews

Today got some time to spent on my car... so today managed to clean the interior... exterior, sprayin back the lips and pillar again... and relocate back the oil cooler to the side...


The reason..? got some thing happen this week.. will find a better place for my oil cooler soon... my moon shooting exhaust also will pospone till... maybe next week...

And some shots i took today..





I love this area...


Low enough...?




it's never enough...


After using this car for a few days...
- the combination of hard absorber and springs for the front makin' the car feels like a drift c ar...a lil bit bouncy but did a great job on corners....
- slow on humps... the piping always stuck on humps... damn...
-beware of pothole... cant never hit pothole...as the u-bolt will scrape the road...
and i just need to have 12V Saga carburetore... coz my current carb is already kong.. anyone who have saga 12v car.. do contact me...
cheerio~

No comments:

Post a Comment