Thursday, January 28, 2010

Stuffs arrive!

Some stuff bought for the Bosozoku style...

First.. Anti-Rust from ACE... cause i need to spray the undercarriage which now are only metal without any paint... it'll stop rust attacking my car...



Second up... lips sent by "Abah" from Kluang... fit nicely on my car...
just need to repaint it.....



Then... LE absorber short stroke... i will need this if i want to lowered my car... cause the short stroke prevent my current absorber to bottoming out...



Oil cooler is here!!! bought new... plug n play but i will have to buy Proton wira 1.6 oil filter... which will have proton emblem on my engine bay... lol...


and last but not least... JASMA LED RPM meter...



Tomorrow will collect my 4" lowering block... all i need is 4" U-bolt...which is kinda hard to find...
will update more pics soon...
cheerio~

No comments:

Post a Comment