Wednesday, January 13, 2010

ReOpen : Mazda 808 Wagon..

Im letting go my Mazda 808 Wagon.... again...

So the reason this time is... this car is now abandoned... as i concentrate on my KE30 right now... so maybe to fund the KE30... mmm...i smell 4age...*grin...

Make : Mazda

Model : 808 Wagon

Engine : Standard OHC engine

specs...

overhauled with new
-piston
-alternator
-starter
-carburettore
-head from newer model ( i think with double chain...)
and others i cant remember



Other stuffs
-Front Disc brake..(previously drums..)
-13" Mangkuk Rims with 2 new tires
-ALL electrical working..(antique radio also have...have lights but dunno if working or not...)
-Interior Re-wrap...no koyak2...only at the rear a bit torn..
-Tinted
-New Number plates
-paint 2 years ago



Seat 5 people comfortably... with stuffs at the back...



Problem...? NO!



I really love this car... but i hate to see it rotten away infront of my house...



For the time being...i'm only open this thread in my blog...will post on other forums later..
For more info bout the car...pls read my blog from the start...
Price RM6500 Nego
Location Ampang
Call me at 012 360 7210 / 012 232 2490
thnx...

2 comments:

  1. It would be better if you let go of your old car. Has this one been sold? My friend will love this car for sure. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i sold this car 2 years ago. but u still can find this any elsewhere, its not as rare as RX3 though

    ReplyDelete