Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Frameless~

Finally i manage to squeeze both inside one parking space... now both are sheltered from the torturing sunlight and that horror rain from eating the cars to bare metal... i mean.. its really like protecting the cars from getting rust...



And i manage to spray the frame makin' it looks like frameless..


It turns out quite okay..


I just need tinted and it will looks marvellous...

Oh..and i just bought a relay from other models and modify it to fit the KE30 flasher socket..


I hope it will works just fine... i dont want my car to have electrical shock as it happened to my KE70 before... back then i thought i can do the rear lamp wiring myself... and as a results... my whole elecrtical system caught on fire... it blews my gauges too...damn...

No comments:

Post a Comment