Friday, February 3, 2012

TE72 Project

So i sold my Satria for this


Well its a TE72

Cause KE70 is too mainstream? No. I bought it cause i like it. Dont bother bout mainstream or common stuffs.

Basically i sold my daily ride. And this is gonna be my daily workhorse from now on and maybe some actions on weekends

So the first thing i did was swapping this huge steering to my favourite steering. And this Levin steering is for sale RM200 (Call/sms me 019 341 6961)

Interior wise, AE86 dashboard wit some crack, no carpets. A full bucket for me and a CRX seat for the lucky girl ftw

Need some changes for the interior, my back is really hurt sitting in this seat. Oh and a A/C too

So, i got this blower i found in my store. AE86 blower, and the blower works. Time to put some gas in.

Need some parts. I will update soon

Dream looks


No comments:

Post a Comment