Thursday, April 22, 2010

5 dreams ;)

Well kinda boring... so i list out 5 of my dream cars that i'd like to own..

Not a long list... just my favourite of my favourite favourite if u know what i mean... *huh..?

So first up is Nissan Skyline R34 GTR

this is my favourite car since i was a stupid kid with lollipop in my mouth whenever i awake...

And this 240z

I'll never regret if i own this car... will keep it low as possible and wide rims as possible... even there's a kinda major rust on the hood (like in the picture).. it doesnt bother me.. id love to own one!

This piece of beauty..! The BMW E30..

I really really really love it! especially the coupe' with white , big rims , and slam to da ground! marvellous!

and not to forget this sexy TA22 Celica

its gangsta ya know... its like when im driving... mafia also ran away..
if the owner is me..im gonna do side exhaust and super tinted the whole car!

And my favourite of em all! The AE86


speechless~

No comments:

Post a Comment