Sunday, September 6, 2009

A real blog

A blog is supposed to tell a real life story..... and my life story isnt only bout cars... half of my life is my family, friends, daily life, home....etc... and i will start blogging bout everything as my theme is, A journey of life.... and i'll start blabbering too.. just a reminder.lol....

So, i got 2 sisters and 1 brother ... and 1 of them is celebrating 26th Birthday today... well, its my 2nd sister....

We celebrate a really simple way... 'buka puasa' with family and we ordered a lot of Pizza which we cannot finish it.... and we open up a cake we bought earlier....also cannot finish it...

Got some pics to share...


My sister with her rabbit...


A lucky rabbit...haha...






Looks like the rabbit are more enjoyed the small party than her....
Thats all for today...didnt capture many pics though...cos too full till i cant snap more pics...
thanks for reading~

No comments:

Post a Comment